Numerator Recruitment 2022:
Numerator is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Junior Data Analyst across Vadodara location in India. The details about the Numerator Recruitment 2022 is described below.
Numerator is a data and tech company bringing speed and scale to market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has more than 2,000 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
Here at Numerator, we’ve made all corporate roles have maximum flexibility between office and remote work, except for rare situations when the role requires coming into an office regularly. In those situations, the recruiter of that role will clarify at the beginning of the process if that is the case. In fully remote situations, the company will provide technical equipment necessary to be successful in the role. In addition to maximum flexibility of return-to-office, the company also provides generous PTO, Internally Quiet Focus Time, and other recharge efforts to give time back to employees.
Numerator Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Junior Data Analyst
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
- Graduate degree in Computer Science preferred
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong MS Office skills – MS Excel must.
- Proactive and self-motivated; hands-on learner.
- Strong desire to utilize quantitative information to solve unique business problems
- Must have excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of SQL and relational data
- Strong attention to detail
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
The Junior Data Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to process a set of reports designed to assess data accuracy and completeness for both internal QA reports and client reports.
The Junior Data Analyst will play a critical role in ensuring that we deliver high-quality advertising intelligence data to our clients. Analysts will accomplish this both directly, by processing and reviewing client reports prior to publication, and indirectly, by processing and analyzing a wide variety of internal reports intended to control the quality of our syndicated data. Analysts will work collaborate with each other and also work closely with the U.S. based Data Management and Client Deliverable teams in this capacity.
- Utilizing SQL to generate reports
- Analyzing and curating their contents
- Observing and reporting problematic trends
- Summarizing content and escalating concerns for key stakeholders
- Researching problem causes – both operational and technical
- Brainstorming and investigating solutions
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates can apply to the Numerator Recruitment 2022 through online mode as early as possible. Shortlisted candidates can get the intimation to their registered e-mail id.
Numerator Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here