Nutanix Recruitment 2021:
Nutanix is hiring System Test Engineer – Python Automation for the Bangalore, India Location. Eligible Graduates and Post Graduates in the field of Computer Science can apply for this position. A detailed Job Description is given below.
About Nutanix Overview:-
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and a pioneer in hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making computing invisible anywhere. Companies around the world use Nutanix software to leverage a single platform to manage any app, at any location, at any scale for their private, hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
Nutanix Recruitment 2021 Overview:
Job Title: System Testing – Python Automation)
Experience: 0-2 years
- BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of software engineering experience
- Experience in Software Development or Test Automation in one of the following programming languages: Python/Perl/C/C++/Java (Python preferred).
- Strong fundamentals of Operating Systems
- Strong fundamentals in Object-Oriented Programming, Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problem Solving
- Basic knowledge of TCP-IP Suite of protocols (Ethernet, VLAN, IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, DNS)
- Strong systems administration experience in Linux and/or Windows.
- Good understanding of file system concepts and protocols
- Prior system testing experience of large scale deployments would be a big plus.
- Experience with distributed software systems.
- Plus: Understanding of virtualization concepts – compute/storage/network virtualization
- Plus: Skills in debugging complex distributed applications.
- Plus: Hands-on experience working with web technologies – HTTP/HTTPS, RESTful API, JSON, Protobuf.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Our System Test team is tasked with test planning, test scenario design, and test case development to assess and improve the overall quality of our products. The role encompasses influencing product design by leveraging the wide knowledge of the product portfolio and ensuring that a quality-first mindset is instituted within our development practices. Also, automation of complex tests that mimic customer environments and workloads to ensure performance and scalability baselines.
- Executing large-scale customer deployment scenario tests (ex: Oracle RAC, VDI, Exchange Server, etc.)
- Developing and Executing manual and automated tests to find bugs, and ensuring that automated tests are run regularly to catch regressions
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find the root cause of failures.
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
Interested candidates may apply online for the posts of Member of Technical Staff ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply