NVIDIA Recruitment 2022:
Nvidia is hiring Graduates and post graduates for the position of IT Automation Engineer Intern across Bangalore location in India. Desirable candidates may apply to the post after reading the description of NVIDIA Recruitment 2022.
NVIDIA’s invention of the GPU sparked the PC gaming market. The company’s pioneering work in accelerated computing—a supercharged form of computing at the intersection of computer graphics, high performance computing and AI—is reshaping trillion-dollar industries, such as transportation, healthcare and manufacturing, and fueling the growth of many others.
NVIDIA Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Company Name: Nvidia India
Job Position: IT Automation Engineer Intern
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or an equivalent field
- Inquisitive, hard-working developer (have can-do attitude), independent yet looking for a collaborative, team-oriented, quick-learner.
- Self-motivated, organized and proactive.
- Should have the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing till management level.
- Ability to multi-task optimally & able to contribute to 20-24 weeks of summer internship
IT Automation Engineer – Intern are advocates of applying design methodologies to help implement projects effectively and successfully with high quality. As part of the DevOps team, you will have the opportunity to learn the process of developing and integrating, testing, deploying codes in a complete CI/CD pipeline manner.
A majority your focus will be on coding custom DevOps tools/applications such as automating deployments, and monitoring deployed application performance. We find our most successful engineers love working with people from all facets of development and the business. Our team understands failure is part of the system and build counter-measures for the things we can predict will fail, and monitors for everything else. We learn from our mistakes as we continue to take calculated risks. We are looking for like-minded folks. Are you this type of person? If you perform well both independently and in conjunction with team members and product groups, and you are enthusiastic and flexible in working on a variety of projects, you could be a great fit for this dynamic team.
- Collaborate with multi-functional IT teams to translate problem statement into solutions by building automation workflows for self-service, auto-healing capabilities and integration.
- Developing tools to extract insights from various discrete data sources.
- Analyze data and present results to help us identify key trends for decision making in a variety of domains.
NVIDIA Recruitment 2022 Apply Link: Click Here to apply