Ola Electric Hiring Engineering Freshers of Diploma and Graduate holders Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation graduates through off campus drive for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee
About Company: Ola Electric is working with vehicle and battery manufacturers, cities, driver-partners and the mobility ecosystem to make Electric mobility convenient, dependable, and affordable.
Ola Electric Off Campus Drive For Freshers
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary: 3.3 LPA (0-1 year), 3.6 LPA (2-3 years)
Work Location: Across India
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech Mechatronics Engineering/ Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation/ Control/ Applied Mechanics
Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Automobile/ Applied/ Instrumentation/ Control) 2020 and 2021 Batch pass out students
- Product issue diagnosis.
- Testing and confirming customer voice.
- Guide the technicians to repair.
- Supervise the repair process as per the SOP and quality guidelines
- Testing and confirmation of issue resolution.
- Reporting the issues and action taken to HO in the standard format.6.Implement field fix.
- OJT to technicians for any product / process improvements.
- Written ( Technical & analytical)+ Personal interview
- Online assessment on Aptitude and technical.
- Shortlisting to be announced immediately.
- All the shortlisted students to go through a technical interview followed by an HR round.
- Documents to be collected at the venue in order to ease out the process.
- Offer letters to be released at the venue only.
Few Other critical details : Candidates to initially join in Bangalore for a training of 2-4 Weeks, All the expenses in the initial 30 days to be borne by the company. To and from flight tickets also to be managed by the Ola
Joining Location : Anywhere in North & Central India, Preferably closer to the current location of the candidates but final call will be the discretion of Ola HR team.
How To Apply : Eligible and Intrested candidates apply on the following link and attend the interview on 5th January 2022.