Onit Careers : Onit Conducting off campus recruitment drive to hire fresh graduate of BE/B.Tech or MCA/MSC 2020 Passouts in it’s Pune Location. Onit looking for curious, collaborative and “out of the box” thinkers to join our diverse team of product developers. If you want to be a part of our exciting journey that is underpinned by a strong belief in innovation, top quality, an emphasis on passion, a mentoring and learning environment, Onit is place for you!
Onit is a Global Leader of Enterprise workflow solutions for Legal, Compliance, Sales, IT, HR, and Finance departments. We have developed our Innovative next-generation platform and have deployed it to products in Enterprise Legal Management, Matter Management, Spend Management, Contract Management, Legal Holds, and Legal Project Management. Our solutions transform best practices into smarter workflows, better processes, and operational efficiencies.
Onit Off Campus Drive For 2020 Batch
Job Title: Software Development
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra / Remote
We are looking for Students graduating in Summer of 2020 with first class degree OR CGPA above 7.0 in any of the following courses
- BE / B Tech in Computer Science, Information Technology
- MCA / MSc (CS)
- Curiosity, zeal for continuous learning and a go-getter attitude are non-negotiable
- Develop and implement new modules and APIs for our products
- Maintain our codebase and fix issues
- Automate test cases when needed
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency and internship experience with any programming language
- Excellent database concepts and SQL skills
- Excellent Data Structures and Algorithms
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work and develop in Mac/Linux environment
- Backend development experience is AWESOME to have
- Ability to learn and master any technology, language, or development environment that we need in the future.
- Thrive working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with minimal oversight and direction.
- Should be familiar with the version control tools/source code management tools
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be a team player and should be able to work with diverse teams locally and globally