Opentext Off Campus Drive 2022:
Opentext is hiring for freshers as an Associate Software Engineer for Bangalore, India location. Candidates with BE/ B.Tech can apply for this role. For more details and registration link read below.
OpenText, headquartered in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, is Canada’s largest software company as of 2014 and recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers 2016 by Mediacorp Canada Inc.
OpenText software applications manage content or unstructured data for large companies, government agencies, and professional service firms. OpenText aims its products at addressing information management requirements, including management of large volumes of content, compliance with regulatory requirements, and mobile and online experience management.
OpenText employs over 12,000 people worldwide and is a publicly traded company, listed on the NASDAQ (OTEX) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (OTEX).
Opentext Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: High in Industry
Experience: Freshers /0-1 Year
Degree Required : BE/B.Tech
An OpenText Content Server Associate Software engineer is responsible for the technical delivery of the CS (Content Server) Platform based solutions. This role has a heavy deployment and administration emphasis, combined with the consultative skills required to promote the impression of quality and excellence actively fostered within the Customer Solutions Group
Engagements may vary from managing multiple short and relatively fast paced engagements, to larger projects depending upon levels of experience. The nature of work may include full application lifecycle activities right from development, deployment/provisioning, testing, migration, decommissioning and ongoing run & maintain (upgrades, patching etc.) support of the cloud deployments or be part of a upgrade factory program which will target the On-premise customers to bring them to the latest stack ie) closer to the cloud editions
The role is customer facing and requires excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to a wide range of stake holders (internally and externally), both verbally and in writing.
- Participate and contribute to Project execution phases
- Participate in the day to day administration of the systems, including Incident & Problem Management
- Participate in planning and execution of new implementations, upgrades and patching activities (Cloud or OnPrem via Upgrade factory)
- Participate in the advanced configuration of CS software components, in line with project and customer time scales.
- To co-ordinate project delivery through multiple teams that may include 3rd party suppliers, partners and client resources.
- Actively contribute in automating provisioning, patching and upgrade activities where possible to achieve operational efficiencies.
- Actively seek new opportunities by working with the customer and the change control provisions provided by the contract, to extend the scope of profitable business.
- Actively use and contribute to the project management standards and quality checks used within OpenText Cloud Services.
- Understand requirements, conduct detailed design, determine level of effort, plan work breakdown structures and implementation approach
- Prepare, maintain and submit activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures. Keep project managers informed of activities and alert of any issues promptly. Provide inputs as part of engagement closure on project learnings and suggest improvements
- Manage expectations and responsibilities for all client and internal stakeholders.
- Utilize exceptional written and verbal communication skills while supporting customers via web, telephone, or email, while demonstrating a high level of customer focus and empathy.
- Respond to and solve customer technical requests, show an understanding of the customer’s managed hosted environment and applications within the Open Text cloud enabling resolution of complex technical issues. Document or Implement proposed solutions.
- Respond to and troubleshoot alerts from monitoring of applications, servers and devices sufficient to meet service level agreements
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product technical issues with a variety of resources including Product support, IT, and Professional Services.
- Knowledge on Windows, UNIX, and Application administration skills in a TCP/IP network environment.
- Experience working with relational DBMS (PostgreSQL/Postgres, Oracle, MS SQL Server, mySQL)
- Familiarity with configuration and management of web/application servers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.).
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming, Web Services, LDAP configuration, and RDBMS concepts
How to Apply for Opentext Recruitment Drive 2022?
The interested and eligible candidates apply through the following link
Opentext Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here