Opentext is hiring entry level graduates as an Associate Software Engineer for Bangalore, India location. Candidates with BE/ B.Tech can apply for this role. For more details and registration link read below.
Opentext Recruitment Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: High in Industry
Experience: 1-2 Years Hands on
- You are expected to work with lead, manager, and colleagues in the team.
- Typically, you would have around 1-2 years of experience in Java Full Stack Development.
- Ability to analyze new technologies, emerging standards, and market trends, and understand how they affect products today and in the future.
- Critical problem solver with the ability to recognize and anticipate problems and to identify and implement the best solution in a timely manner.
You are great at:
- Good understanding of Java Script, HTML/DHTML, DOM, XPath.
- 1-2 years of hands-on expertise on Java/Java EE
- Experience in designing and developing RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience in Frameworks like Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, iBATIS and JPA.
- Experience working on any one Application servers (Tomcat, WLS)
- Prior experience developing software using IDE (JBuilder / Eclipse/ IntelliJ)
- Good hands-on experience with Code Repository tools (like Git, Mercurial).
- Working knowledge of Red Hat Linux.
- Knowledge of integrating with Maven, GIT and Shell scripting.
- Understanding of design patterns, database modeling and service-oriented architectures.
- Exposure to Ansible & Docker containers.
- Knowledge of Agile Framework Scrum.
- Ability to multi-task and respond to priority issues effectively.
- Ability to work in a very dynamic, cross-functional, and collaborative team environment.
- Ability to articulate clearly both in written and verbal communications.
What it takes:
- BE/BS or ME/MS in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
How to Apply for Opentext Recruitment?
The interested and eligible candidates apply through the following link
Opentext Apply Link: Click Here