Oracle Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Oracle looking to hire freshers or experienced candidates of 0-2 Year in Digital Marketing related for the post of Expert Services Associate in Bangalore Office Location. The interested and eligible candidates from BE/B.Tech, BCA, BSC Or BBA, MBA or related can apply for the Oracle jobs for freshers.
Oracle Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021:
Job Title: Expert Services Associate (21000DEP)
Job Location: Bangalore / Remote
Experience: 0-2 Year
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility: Bachelors degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related degree
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
The Associate Campaign Specialist plays an important role in the managed services ecosystem. In this position, you will deliver white glove service through product expertise, delivery excellence, while having a strong customer focus.
The Associate Campaign Specialist will be assigned to a book of business, primarily focusing on our B2C product, Responsys. Subsequent products may be included pending forecast demand.
- Product Expertise: Functioning as a power user for Oracle’s email marketing platform, Responsys
- Client Support: provide day to day Client support for all campaign related support activities
- Campaign Execution: Scope, Build, test and launch simple to highly advanced email campaigns and interactive programs on-time, on-budget and error free
- Delivery and Process Excellence: ensuring all campaign tasks are executed applying Oracles, predefined campaign processes designed to deliver high quality campaigns and timely deployments
- Collaboration: Working closely with Oracle Customers, Client partners, and internal stakeholders on overall campaign execution strategy
- Documentation: responsible for maintaining Client documentation across all assigned work
- Reporting: provide ongoing Client and internal account summary, project status, and adhoc reporting as applicable
- Best Practices: work directly with our extended campaign team and cross-functional stakeholders to help drive campaign services best practices
- Culture: contribute to building and maintaining a global team player culture, with a focus on positive values, collaboration and creating a positive and successful working environment
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
- 0-2 years professional experience required. Ideal candidate will have email marketing or interactive marketing industry experience
- Knowledge of HTML (email a major plus) and/or quality assurance for interactive campaigns
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related degree
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with email marketing tools a huge plus
- A team player who also works well independently, thinks creatively, solves problems, and takes initiative
- Comfortable with tight deadlines; organized, efficient, detail-oriented and able to multitask
- Desire to learn and work in digital marketing
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following Oracle off campus hiring link.
Oracle Apply Link: Click Here