Orange India Off Campus Drive 2020: Orange Business Services India hiring freshers of computer science or IT related graduates for the position of Associate Software Engineer in Gurgaon location.
Orange India Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Req ID: 560292
Job Location: Gurgaon/WFH
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Last Date To Apply: 31 Dec 2020
Education: B.E. / B.Tech., MCA, M.Sc. / B.Sc (Computer Science) or equivalent
As a global IT and communications services provider, Orange Business Services helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers – connecting their people, sites and machines securely and reliably.
Through a unique combination of robust network and IT infrastructure, managed services and professional, reliable people, we do everything we can to offer an outstanding customer experience – helping to change business life for the better.
About the role
- Ensure the activities by holding the commitments in terms of quality, costs and deadlines.
- Participate in the Release planning and identify the risks
- Application development
- Analysis and Problem solving
- Active member in Scrum team
- Ensure no blocking in the devlopement activities
- Efficiently working on Agile processes
- Having good expertise on Scriping
- Analyse quality of service and suggest improvements, wherever possible
- Must have strong knowledge on Programming languages – Java / PhP / Python / Golang
- Must have excellent knowledge of concepts of Data structures and Algorithms
- Should have clear understading of Software development process (SDLC)
- Shall be proficient in Database concepts and Normalization
- Must be able to work on Linux environment and develop shell scripts
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge on frameworks (like, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Zend, Laravel, WordPress, Drupal, Zoomla, Android SDK, iOS SDK) will be an added advantage
The interested and eligible graduates apply on the following link before it expires.