Palo Alto Networks Recrutiment 2021: Palo Alto Networks is hiring fresher graduate and post-graduate candidates for the role of Associate System Engineer for the Mumbai Office location in India. Desirable candidates must read the entire job description before applying to the post.
About Palo Alto Networks:-
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission!
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life!
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks Recruitment 2021 Job Description:
- Our Systems Engineering team is responsible for designing technical solutions to tackle the toughest security problems for our customers. System Engineers, or SEs, are highly sought engineers and software developers with a talent for taking complex technical information and communicating at the right level for many audiences. Successful SEs have a deep desire to learn the latest and greatest technology, a love of sharing knowledge with all types of people and collaborate with other SEs, customers, partners, product managers, and many other roles.
- You’ll be joined by a group of recent technical college graduates for a two-year intense immersion into cybersecurity, Palo Alto Networks technologies, automation, and on-the-job learning in the local SE team or in our Commercial SE Team.
- The program includes formal technical instruction with hands-on lab work, independent projects and technical study, and professional skills development. This gives you the opportunity to build a strong resume, gain hands-on learning through a growing, evolving industry, a great compensation package, and global exposure. In the current pandemic time, you will start by working from home with strong remote support from your peers and manager. Once our offices are reopening, you will be able to go to our local office and connect with other SE and Sales colleagues.
- While you are quickly ramping on Palo Alto Networks technology you will be assigned to an SE team and will work alongside senior SEs completing specific tasks and other critical work that supports customers in the presales process.
- In year 2 of the program, you will work with sales and channel partners on customer engagements and establish relationships with customers with the goal of helping them detect and prevent advanced cyberattacks and breaches. Our SEs are among the technically best-in-class in the cybersecurity industry, with a deep technical understanding of cybersecurity products, integrations, and the critical cyberthreats facing our potential customer’s environments.
- Establish yourself as a trusted team member to SE leadership and colleagues and contribute to sales wins throughout the program
- Architect and propose solutions which address the identified cybersecurity problems in each customer’s unique environment
- Ensure ongoing customer happiness, support, and adoption of cybersecurity solutions
- Understand and effectively differentiate against our top competitors
- Identify and document specific problems with prospective and current customers which can be solved through the deployment of integrated solutions
- Act as the customer advocate for any issues that require technical assistance and follow up with the customer until the issue is resolved
- Continuous self-improvement and learning to maintain technical leadership of applicable technologies (data center, SDN, public cloud, security, networking, etc.)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or technical cybersecurity program
- Experience with systems installation, UNIX/Linux, Windows-based systems, and Google G-Suite)
- Experience with cloud networking services such as AWS, Azure, GCP
- Understand and effectively present complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate complex problems and a systematic approach to create solutions
- Mature and effective time-management skills
- Knowledge and desire to learn of modern network threats and malware, network forensics, automation tools and technologies, and endpoint security technologies
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English
Apply Link: Click Here to apply