Palo Alto Networks Recrutiment 2022: Palo Alto Networks is hiring fresher graduate and post-graduate candidates for the role of RPA Developer for the Hyderabad Office location in India. Desirable candidates must read the entire job description before applying to the post.
About Palo Alto Networks:-
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission!
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life!
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks Recruitment 2022 Job Description:
- An RPA Developer ready to innovate and explore what’s possible in the world of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with emphasis on the field of Web acquisition and technologies.
- In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with business operations and business analysts to create and optimize workflow processes.
- You’ll also participate in initiatives related to designing and managing workflow automation projects, testing and fixing bugs.
- Experience in RPA technologies, especially Automation Anywhere 360 is a distinct advantage.
- Expected work experience – 0-2 years, with computer science graduates welcome.
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy RPA components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work with Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, QA Analysts, Product Owners, and other cross-functional resources to define and deliver business impacting projects.
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Support deployments or troubleshoot production issues outside of work hours and participate in an on-call rotation as-needed.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Experience of RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as Automation Anywhere (AA) an advantage, with knowledge of the current version of AA 360 highly preferred.
- Knowledge of RPA processes in the domain of web technologies and the acquisition of data from external web sites, including dynamic content, an advantage.
- Able to design technical specification documents for RPA Projects.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Knowledge of developing and consuming API.
- Knowledge of Source control systems, with GIT preferred.
- Knowledge of CI environments, with Jenkins preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology an advantage.
- Knowledge of SQL Databases an advantage.
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning an advantage.
- RPA Developer certifications preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Superior time and project management skills.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, and able to take initiative without always being directed.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply