Pantheon Recruitment 2022:
Pantheon is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Associate Software Engineer from Electrical and computer science graduates. The role will be based in the Bangalore location. Eligible and interested graduates can apply for Pantheon Recruitment 2022.
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
Pantheon Recruitment Drive Overview:-
|Job Profile||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech – EEE/ CSE|
|Batch||2019 to 2021 Batch|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
Job Description :
Pantheon’s fresher recruitment program will give you an opportunity to gain real world professional experience and start your career as you graduate. We are looking for highly energetic and collaborative freshers to join our growing organization in India.
At Pantheon, our values are at the forefront of what we do; our core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. Additionally, the Pantheon engineering teams are built around a focus on collaboration, character, autonomy, and a no-blame culture.
- Work alongside Engineers on a globally distributed and rapidly growing infrastructure to improve its performance and capabilities
- Deliver an amazing experience for our customers
- Contribute to delivering new products and features of Pantheon Platform.
- Learn about and be part of new features like Decoupled Sites and Edge Computing while contributing to Pantheon’s work in these areas
- Work on cutting edge technologies like GCP / Kubernetes / Terraform / GoLang / Python / Node.js / Framework building / CircleCI etc
- Strong fundamental knowledge of computer systems and web systems.
- Coding experience in an object-orienting, command line, or open source programming language (for example: Golang/Python/bash coding)
- Education in Operating System Foundations
- Exposure to Data structures and algorithms
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or equivalent
How to Apply for Pantheon Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here