Pearson is a multinational educational publishing and assessment company that offers a wide range of learning products and services to students, teachers, and institutions worldwide. As part of their recruitment process, Pearson is currently looking for freshers to join their team in the position of Information Security – Interns.
Pearson Internship Drive 2023 Overview:
Job Title : Information Security – Intern
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : Freshers/students
- Ability to research, comprehend, and analyse new threats/attacks and communicate them effectively to various development teams.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organise, and write security procedure and process documentation.
- Maintain the data up-to-date for the projects in the Security Dashboard and generate weekly and Monthly reports.
- Responding promptly to various security queries and work along with subject matter experts in resolving the same.
- Assist subject matter experts in Security Architecture Review and Threat Analysis/ Modelling.
- Automating many repetitive tasks and reports.
- Good understanding of networking and security concepts such as cryptography, VLAN, routers, firewall, IDS/IPS, IDAM etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud, Virtualisation and Containerisation Concept. (such as AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Basic Knowledge of security threats/attack such as OWASP Top 10.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Presentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Pearson Recruitment Apply Link: Click Here