Pelican Off Campus Drive 2021: Pelican is hiring fresher science and engineering graduates in the fields of Computers/ IT for the posts of Trainee Software Engineer across Mumbai Location in India. Detailed Job Description is given below.
Pelican is a leading provider of payment & compliance solutions to corporates and financial institutions of all types and sizes in the Americas, Europe & Middle East, and Asia-Pacific. Pelican puts intelligent automation, compliance and control firmly at the heart of payments & other transactions processing. Financial institutions and corporate’s worldwide rely on Pelican to manage & control their payments securely, improve operational efficiencies and lower risk & IT costs.
Pelican Off Campus Drive 2021
Company Name : Pelican
Job Title: Trainee Software Engineer – Implementation
Job Location : Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-3 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Sc. / B.E./ B.Tech/BCA
- Freshers or 1-3 years of experience in implementation of enterprise level system.
The primary aim of Trainee Software Engineer – Implementation is to ensure that : –
- Understand Pelican domain product knowledge.
- Working on business rules, database programming, scripting using some of the industry wide used Programming languages (e.g. Python, Java scripts etc.) and as well some Pelican proprietary programming languages.
- Understand packaging methodology and build a package along with package documentation.
- Deploy package using documentation.
- Responsible to perform tests completely and accurately as per the Test Procedures within the given timelines and perform sanity testing.
- Responsible for providing support for replicating issues reported during project testing or for those reported by client.
- Liaise with QA Lead for any escalations impacting release quality of the product / solution.
- Understand Pelican product’s domain knowledge.
- Understand technical and functional aspects of Pelican products.
- Understand Pelican components and its implementation methodology.
- Work with technical and functional experts for implementing Pelican products.
- Working on Business implementation with industrial wide programming languages (e.g. Python, Java scripts etc.), UML tools and Pelican’s proprietary programming language for Business rule writing.
- Working on Technical implementation with various industry standard scripting languages, database programming languages and automation tools.
- Customer interactions and gathering client requirement and preparation of Integration and configuration documentation and define product configurations as per customer requirement.
- Implementing Pelican product at client environments, configure the system as per client’s environment.
- Working along with Product and platform team and implementing a viable and robust solution
- Working with quality team for troubleshooting issues and ensuring the quality of product is not impacted.
- Identifying product enhancement opportunity
- Participate in preparation of Product Demos and customer trainings
- Provide Customer support for technical and functions issues.
- Should have experience in working on Windows and UNIX (Linux, AIX, SUN, etc.) operation system
- Any programming language
- Should have basic knowledge of DOS scripting and Shell Scripting.
- Should have basic knowledge of using scripting language like Perl.
- Should have basic knowledge in configuring TCP/IP network.
- Should have basic knowledge of client-server communication.
- Exposure to IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM MQ Server, Oracle Database and SQL scripting will be an added advantage.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Should have inclination to adopt and learn new technology.
- Preliminary knowledge in testing would be preferable. (Any certification in testing).
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Pelican Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here