Pentair Off Campus Drive 2023 : Pentair hiring graduate freshers across India for the position of Software Engineer Trainee. There are multiple positions Vacancies in Noida Office Location.
The detailed information about Pentair Careers opening as follows.
Pentair Off Campus Drive Overview 2023
Job Title : Software Engineer- Trainee
Job Location : Noida
Salary : ~ 8 LPA
Experience : Freshers
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/M.Tech
Batch : 2023/2022 or Any
Job Description :
Pentair is currently looking for graduate engineers who are passionate about smart & connected IoT product implementation and wanted to pursue a career by turning their ideas/ knowledge into technical solutions using latest tool & techniques. The selected candidate will report directly to the Team Lead and collaborate with other teams on IoT projects. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a friendly work environment with a team that is dedicated and passionate about digital technologies and innovation. Pentair gives excellent opportunity to get insights in to overall IoT product development right from start to final product.
Selected candidates will be getting opportunities to work in many of the following areas of IoT products implementation as needed –
• Mobile App Development
• Web App Development
• Backend Cloud IoT Platform services
• Data Science & Data Analytics
• Software Testing
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables
• Working closely with architects and business teams to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
• Coding, Testing and debugging of applications in controlled, real situations
• Documentations work
• Participating in Scaled Agile Framework scrum activities
• Product support
• Good technical understanding in one of the following area is must –
o Smartphone application development on Android or iOS, React Native
o Web App development, ReactJS
o Knowledge of Node and go, data structure and Database
o Analytical skills to Interprets the data and turns into information.
• Hands on with C / Python/ C++ / Java programming
• Ability to understand and document requirements
• Ability to document the design before implementation using flowchart, state diagram
• Ability to work on Windows and Linux machine
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
Qualifications: B.E./B. Tech (Computer Science) / Masters in Computer Applications / Masters in Computer Science
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Pentair careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here