PepsiCo India Careers 2023 : Hiring Graduate Freshers As Executive
About Company :
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products.
PepsiCo India Hiring Overview:
Role : Executive – Finance
Location : Hyderabad
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : Freshers
Salary : As Per Industry Standard
- This role will be responsible to process customer contracts, review and approve promotional events, keep track of timely claims processing, prepare standard business reports. The Candidate will need to partner with the local/sector Finance & Sales team for gathering information, issue resolution and managing customer/business requests.
- Functional Responsibilities Create customer/region/brand/account performance reports Create and maintain trade promotions in SAP’s Trade Promotion Management system Assist with promotional event enrolments / claim approvals • Process trade claims & clear deductions, Create and submit journal entries (JES) Update and maintain customer/region/account databases in SAP Meet or exceed all defined guidelines, especially those related to timing and accuracy of entry prior to buy start dates Manage exceptions through verbal and written interactions with Sales and Sales Finance Maintain a strong control environment with accurate trade accruals, contract approvals and verifications.
- Ensure all customer contract legends are current to provide Trade Promotion Analyst guidance Forge favourable, strong working relationships with key constituents and cross functional partners (e.g. Sales, Sales Finance, CFS).
- Create an inclusive and collaborative environment Key Skills/Requirements.
- Graduate in accounting/finance.
- 0-1 years of work experience in finance and accounting operations Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes.
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner, Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point with the ability to quickly learn SAP CRM/BW software application.
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision Detail-oriented; organized in approach and in document maintenance Ability to manage multiple time sensitive priorities.
- Ability to function well in a team environment Consistently shows urgency, courtesy, and patience Exceptional communication skills.
- Proficiency in English written & verbal.