Philips Off Campus Drive 2021: Philips is hiring candidates for the role of Test Automation Engineer from the young engineering graduates and post graduates across Pune location in India.. Detailed Job Description is available below.
Philips Off Campus Drive 2021 details:-
Company Name: Philips India
Job Title: Test Automation Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Batch: 2019 to 2021 Batch
Philips Salary: Best In Industry
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation
In this role, you have the opportunity to support the System Release activities for Diagnostic X-ray (Radiography, Fluoro & Mammography) with all relevant Philips Healthcare processes and to defines, manages the technical aspects of all integration, verification, validation & release activities in a system level project, achieving full design release evidence.
- Requirement analysis
- Testability review of the user needs, intended uses and system requirements
- Preparing test scenarios
- Preparing test cases for test levels – module/integration/system testing
- Preparing test data and environment
- Manage system baseline configuration and model control
- Executing the test cases
- Defect reporting
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for both verification and validation testing
- Performing regression testing, HALT or HAST
- Bachelor/Master degree in Electrical/ Electronics / Instrumentation / or Computer Science with 0-2 years of Medical Device Development / Testing experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience on test discipline, test strategy, test authoring, reviews
- Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
- Experience in X-ray is preferred. Medical device testing knowledge is mandatory.
- Good application knowledge within project’s scope and good understanding of development processes (software/HW/mechanical) in general
- Hazard and norm compliance knowledge
- Testing and problem isolation skills
- Knowledge of the test lifecycle and test function
- Good team player and ability to work independently & act pro-actively
- Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards and Knowhow of design control processes for medical device design
- Be structured and self-organized with good ability to communicate (both written and verbal) at different levels
- Mindset to simplify and reach to solutions with speed
Interested and Eligible Candidates apply on the following link before the link expires.
Apply Link : Click Here to apply