Philips Off Campus Drive 2020: Philips Bangalore hiring entry level Software Engineer who have 6 Months+ experience in Software Development. Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.
Job Title: Software Engineer I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: High in Industry
Experience: 6 Months – 2 Year
Qualification Required: BE/B.Tech/MCA/ME/MTech/MS
Batch: 2020/2019/2018 or Any
You are responsible for
- Bachelor or Master with 6 months to 2 yrs experience and/or comparable longer software development experience
- Creates high quality working software
- Features driven development in an agile approach
- Actively participates in sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives and backlog refinement. Contributes to continuous improvement of the team, software and processes
- Designs, codes, documents, tests (automated), maintains and deploys software
- Supports DevOps in deploying software
- Keeps abreast of technical knowledge by studying and implementing state-of-the-art programming techniques and development tools, participating in educational opportunities, participating in communities.
- Participates in full process, working in pairing mode with equal. Challenges requirements, design and quality, focused on technical leadership.
- Leads the creation of the software design.
- Recognized technical expert within the team on specific areas
- Business Knowledge: Has basic awareness of business context and products
- Technical Knowledge: Functional knowledge of relevant programming language(s)
- Knowledge Sharing: Shares specific knowledge within the team
- Innovation: Able to challenge requirements and come up with multiple options to get to more value
Interested candidates apply before the registration link expires