Pitney Bowes India Off Campus Drive 2020 For freshers as a position of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Noida Location. The freshers of BE/B.Tech/MCA or M.Tech/MS or related graduate.
Pitney Bowes Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh / Work From Home
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA Or related
Batch: 2020/2019/2018 or Any
Pitney Bowes, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Helping clients achieve their greatest commerce potential are Pitney Bowes’ 16,000+ passionate employees around the world, our relentless pursuit of innovation with over 2,300 active patents, and our focus on clients, who are at the center of all that we do – from small businesses to 90% of the Fortune 500.
As Graduate Engineer Trainee, you will be part of the team that designs and develops cloud-based offerings targeting the enterprise level and SMB customer base. You will be deeply involved in leading the Design, development and unit testing and collaborating across the organization with architects, UX experts, product managers and other software developers for developing cloud solutions. You are expected to be hands on and up to date with the latest technology stack.
If this type of position motivates you, tell us why you are the right person for this challenging role!
The Job Role
• Design and develop Java based web and API based products/solutions. Preferably, having experience in EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) domain would be an added advantage
• Work with cross-functional teams to understand how some of back-office systems work, work out the design and develop innovative solutions that meets the needs of our customers
• Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
• Collaborate with and mentor members of the team and other coworkers.
• Be agile, embrace change and should be able to work independently.
Qualifications & Skills required
UG – B.Tech/B.E. OR PG – M.S. / M.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
• At least 6 months of experience in designing and developing large scale, mission critical and high available/scalable solutions
Must To Have :
o Angular and Node.js
o AWS ecosystem in general
Nice To Have :
o Web services
o Any scripting language
Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse and distributed product teams in an agile environment.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible graduate apply on the following registration link.
- Free Microsoft Power BI: Latest 2020 Beginner to Expert Modules 2020
- Free Intermediate Python Immersive Training | Boost your career
- Free Course : Artificial Intelligence in Web Design Certification (2021)
- Byjus Freshers Recruitment Drive 2020 For BE/B.Tech | MBA | Graduate | PAN India
- [Free Course] React – The Complete Guide with React Hook Redux 2020 in 4hr
|PG Full Stack Certification With Job||Apply Now|
|Work From Home: The Panel Station||Apply Here|
|Work From Home: LifePoints Panel||Apply Here|
|Industry Level Resume Builder||Create Now|
OR Join Our Official WhatsApp Group For Daily Updates