PowerSchool Group is hiring graduates for the role of Associate Cloud Ops Engineer across Bangalore location in India. Detailed job description is available below.
PowerSchool Group Off Campus Drive 2024:-
Job Title: Associate Cloud Ops Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/M.Tech or Related
This is a great opportunity to become part of PowerSchool’s Cloud Operations Application deployment and decommission team. The Cloud Operations team works in a growing and fast-paced environment managing and supporting the cloud-based products and infrastructure for the nation’s leading education technology platform for K-12. The Cloud Operations team manages provisioning of all cloud hosted products from hardware to software, operating systems to PowerSchool’s products. The Cloud Operations team atmosphere is collaborative, adaptable and team based to meet the needs of an evolving technology and business model.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and resolve application, instance, and/or tickets.
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong verbal and written skills to interact with internal customers and partners via phone, chat, and email.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, who can collaborate within Cloud Operations and across other functional groups.
- Understand and continuously recommend improvements to Cloud Operations processes, documentation, and tools.
Technical Experience Required:
- 0 – 1 years of experience as an application support engineer in a cloud-hosted environment
- 0 – 1 years of experience providing customer application and technology support.
- Strong working knowledge of Unix/Linux, Windows.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS).
- Managing service requests based on priority and track requests to completion with quality and in a timely manner.
- Having worked on ticketing tools like Salesforce, Jira, etc., used to track and manage service requests.
Good to have skills (not mandatory)
- Experience in RPA development or Power Automate is a plus.
- Proficiency in essential programming languages, with the ability to script and code using modern languages.
- Knowledge of database technologies (MYSQL, MS SQL, and Oracle) a plus.
PowerSchool Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here