Principal Global Services Off Campus Drive 2022
Principal Global Services Private Limited is hiring Trainee Main Frame Developer from the engineering graduates and post graduates across Pune, Hyderabad locations in India. Detailed job description is given below.
About the Company:
Principal Global Services, a Fortune 500 Financial Company, based on Pune is Global capability Center, dedicated to supporting our Financial Group achieve our common purpose of empowering and enabling our customers across the globe by protecting and advancing their financial well-being through retirement, insurance, and asset management business solutions
Since the company’s inception in 2006, our continued focus has been to take its services to the next level of providing solutions, which has been further reinforced with stimulating results and a clear strategic direction. Over the last decade, we have assimilated the right mix of talent and competencies to build a center of excellence that delivers quality, innovation, and strategic value. We offer right over the best opportunities for holistic growth because we believe that engagement is directly proportional to the right opportunities, fostered by cultural pillars of empowerment and enablement.
Principal Global Services Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:
Job Title: Trainee Main Frame Developer
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Job Location: Hyderabad, Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Salary: Rs. 6 LPA
- 2021/20/19 batch B.E/B.Tech from Any branch OR MCA
- Any CGPA / Percentage in BE (X/XII needs to be good)
- Good pH score
- Strong technical skills (Knowledge of SDLC).
- Good aptitude, positive attitude, strong reasoning and communication skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Good analytical skills and research oriented.
- Make sound business decision
- Embrace Change
- Build strong Partnership
- Get results
- Act Strategically
- Lead Cultivate Talent
- Develop and maintain technical designs based on requirements
- Develop application code for programs while following coding standards
- Develop and execute unit tests
- Complete Analysis & documentation as required by the project
- Support application testing and resolve test defects
- Report status updates as required by the project
- Follow established project execution processes
- Get actively involved in Training, self-development & knowledge sharing
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply to the posts on or before 10th February 2022. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 14th February 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here to apply Principal Recruitment 2022