Principal Global Systems(PGS) Hiring Trainee- Analyst in Pune Location. Any BE/B.Tech/ Diploma or any graduate looking for IT Support Role apply now.
Principal Freshers Recruitment 2020
Job Title: Trainee – Analyst
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech/ Diploma or Any Graduate
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
- IT-Support responsibilities like desktop support, attending calls/ requests from local & global users effectively for IT-Helpdesk. Identify, troubleshoot, diagnose & resolve software & hardware related issues reported.
- Provide support for client issues like printing issues, desktop/ laptop issues, voice/ video infrastructure issues, etc.
- Troubleshoot and identify problems, provide solutions and/or follow escalation path with team, support areas and/or vendors.
- Attending calls, live chats and resolving the password and other technical issues over phone, remotely and by visiting the user up to customer satisfaction and logging the same in the system. Ensure the high availability in voice-systems (Avaya) for attending IT-Helpdesk calls.
- Be cognizant of the overall department coverage needs.
- Be proactive and flexible in assisting where needed.
- Provide accurate and complete ticket information, escalate appropriately, respond to severity levels.
Education: BE/ Diploma/ 15 years formal education with inclination to work in field of End User Computing & IT Infrastructure support
Experience: 0 – 1yrs in the field of Technical End User Computing Services & Support.
- Must have fluent English communication skills (spoken and written).
- Ability to troubleshoot; independent and self-motivated.
- Must have basic planning/organizational, problem solving, analytical, time management and decision making skills.
Resource should poses and exhibit below skills –
- Able to manage execution independently with intermediate assistance and guidance.
- Able to collaborate effectively with others to acheive business results
- Understands the technical and the business domain / space well.
- Possesses ability of identifying new ideas, methods and providing suggestions towards process improvement.
- Reporting progress of work as per project / task requirements and raising flag to the upline for any risk.
- Participating in communications (technical & project update) in internal as well as HO meetings.
- Communication skills that are timely, accurate and able to clarify; keeps others informed
- Self-development on technical and domain skills and percolating it down to the trainee.
Interested and Eligible graduates apply on the following link before the link expires