Procter & Gamble Internship Program 2021: Procter & Gamble is looking to hire candidates for the role of IT Intern across the Mumbai Location in India. The details about the Procter & Gamble Internship Program 2021 are described below.
About Procter & Gamble:-
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brandslike Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and ourbrands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Information Technology uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&Gruns business.Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transformingevery single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology anddesire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provideyou a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses.
Procter & Gamble Internship Program 2021:-
Job Title: IT Intern
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2022, 2023 Batch)
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant majors
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data &Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of good technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics,
- Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or BlockchainExcellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams
- English fluency
- Who are eligible to participate in the Summer Internship Placement process at their campus and have received the link to this site from their campus Placement Committees. All further communication will be routed via the committee.
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, balancing your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Enthusiastically communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you seek, butalso by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of IT Intern through online mode.
Procter & Gamble Internship Program 2021 Apply Link: Click Here