Prodapt Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: Prodapt conducting campus recruitment drive for BE/B.Tech 2021 Batch Final Year graduates as a entry level position of Associate Software Engineer through PAN India Process.
Prodapt Campus Recruitment Drive 2021
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech CSE/IT/EEE/ECE
Salary: Best In Industry
Prodapt is a two-decade-old consulting & managed services provider, singularly focused on the telecom/DSP (digital service provider) ecosystem that helps clients transform their IT, products, operations, and networks to meet their strategic objectives. Prodapt provides end-to-end IT/software architecture consulting, application development, systems integration, testing, maintenance & support. Prodapt enables the digital transformation of its clients by designing and developing digital portals, mobile applications & end-user-based products for linear TV and OTT applications.
Prodapt Campus Drive Job Description:
- The selected engineers will have the opportunity to innovate and work across next-gen technologies such as
- Software-defined networking (SDN)
- Big data & machine learning
- User experience design
- Solve problems through analytical reasoning and lateral thinking and come up with multiple solution approaches to given situations
- Demonstrate obsession to algorithms development in any one of the programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, etc. or possess an eye for colors, imagine user experiences across web and mobile platforms and translate them into an intuitive user interface
- Persistent and relentless in pursuit of excellence in any one of the above two areas
- Creative and ready to walk the extra mile in seeking the root cause for any problem statement
- An avid learner who masters the art of quenching the thirst for knowledge from all possible sources like the web, by word-of-mouth or any other means of assimilating information
- Flexible and willing to learn any new technology at short notice and adapt proactively to changing organizational dynamics and situations
- The candidate must have a minimum 65%, throughout in 10th/12th and diploma/graduation
- The candidate should not have any standing arrears
- History of arrears not more than 1
Attend The Prodapt Pre Placement Talk On October 23, 2020 : Register Here
How To Apply
Eligible and Interested candidates of BE/B.Tech 2021 Batch of CSE/IT/EEE and ECE register on the following Prodapt campus drive apply link.