Prolifics Off Campus Drive 2021: Prolifics is hiring fresher graduates and Post Graduates in the fields of Computers/ IT for the posts of Trainee across Hyderabad, Pune Locations in India. Detailed Job Description is given below.
Prolifics Corporation (ISO 9001:2000 certified, ISO 27001 certified, SEI-CMMi Level 5) is a Global Technology Solutions Provider that caters to diverse industry verticals. With over 40 years into business, Prolifics has been successfully empowering over 3000 customers around the world by implementing customized and innovative, end-to-end technology solutions.
Prolifics caters to Fortune 50 and Fortune 100 companies across a broad range of industries including Financial Services, Insurance, Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Retail, with our association with them spanning across several years. Prolifics has a Global presence across North America: USA and Canada, Europe: UK and Germany, Middle East & Asia. In India, we have 4 off shore development centers, 3 in Hyderabad & 1 in Pune.
Prolifics has consistently won awards in Dream Companies to Work For and Dream Employer of the Year award at the World HRD Congress including Rank 10 in 2020. Prolifics is also a consistent winner of multiple prestigious IBM Awards since several years.
Prolifics Off Campus Drive 2021
Company Name: Prolifics Corporation
Job Title: Trainee
Job Location : Pune, Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Professional graduate in B. Tech/M. Tech/B.E./MCA
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum academic score of 60% throughout with no backlogs
- A min score of 60% in High school in mathematics apart from the overall percentage of 60%
- Graduates from CS, IT/IS, EEE & ECE only
- Graduates of 2019 ,2020 and 2021 are eligible
- We are looking for skilled trainee software engineers with good knowledge in Full stack development, including but not limited to, Java / Python / Node JS / C++ / C# / Dot Net with good Logical and analytical thinking abilities
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate framework, database, and programming technology
- Write quality and clean code using prescribed specifications
- Analyze the performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies
- Perform unit testing and participate in the design and code-review process
- Ability to work in distributed environments
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to dynamic technical environments
- Online Assessment
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Prolifics Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here