PTC Off Campus Drive 2021:
PTC is hiring graduates in the field of Computer Science and Information Technology for the role of Product Analyst across Pune location in India. Eligible candidates can apply to the drive after reading the job description.
PTC is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a “new reality” in smart, connected things and systems – deriving new value emerging from the “Internet of Things” market.
PTC Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Title: Product Analyst
Job Location: Pune
Experience: Freshers (2019 to 2021 Batch)
Salary: High in Industry
- Minimum Bachelor/ Masters (BE, ME, BTech, MTech) in Comp Science / Mechanical / E&TC, or relevant stream, Bachelor/Master in Computer Application or related field. (BCA, BCS, MCA, MCS,)
- Fresher to 2 years of experience in supporting or developing Java based Enterprise application and exposure to Database application
- OCJP certification or Oracle DBA certification is advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Will be responsible for providing efficient and professional service to PTC’s worldwide customers during India Day hours by applying product knowledge on PTC’s PLM product – Windchill, in-line with defined processes and service quality objectives. Also responsible for active participation in contributing and evolving the PTC Knowledge Base by writing and publishing technical articles which will be accessible by PTC global customers
- The individual will be part of a highly experienced and energetic Windchill PLM support team located in Pune, India and will support customers across India and Asia. The candidate will help to deliver technical solutions and help customers who will develop best in class products and realize the value of the PLM solution.
- Provide support services to assist customers and field staff with the configuration and troubleshooting of installation and functionality issue with Windchill Products.
- Provide a customer centric service through their understanding of the customers’ issue, knowledge of PTC products, and comprehension of Support Services processes.
- Developing expert knowledge of the Windchill Installation and Functionality and keep PTC Knowledgebase evolved
- Creating software configurations, duplicating issues, troubleshooting, investigation of technical problems and tracking the resolution of those problems in collaboration with other PTC departments like R&D and QA as well as communicating the same to customer.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of technical training and documentation related to the above topics
- Collaborate with other offices worldwide to provide first class support for mission-critical customers
How To Apply?
The interested and eligible fresher graduates and post graduates can register in this drive ASAP.
PTC Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here