QMetry Off Campus Drive 2021: QMetry is Hiring fresher candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer across Ahmedabad location. Detailed job description is given below.
The QMetry brand provides a combination of tools, methodologies, practices, frameworks and best practices that allow agile teams to build, manage and deploy high quality software faster, with confidence. From the first product launch to the latest version releases and test management tools, we have always traveled the path of continuous innovation and have enabled companies to achieve their digital transformation goals in the Agile and DevOps ecosystem. It is trusted by 600+ customers globally across Finance, Healthcare, ODMs, Hospitality, Retail, and High-tech verticals.
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Work Location: Ahmedabad
Experience : Freshers (0-2 years)
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
- B.E. / B.Tech / M.C.A.
- Should have knowledge of OOPs concepts, Core Java and SQL.
- Hands on Experience in Java and Spring.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently.
- Flexible, self-starter, fast-learner – willing and able to quickly learn new technologies and skills.
QMetry is looking for an enthusiastic Associate Software Engineer/Fresher who have some prior knowledge of Java and related technologies and worked on any Java projects in academic curriculum/initial career.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Must be proactive in working end to end including understanding requirements and analyzing, providing solutions, coding, unit testing, build deploy and support.
- Work closely with the Team Lead to deliver items in an Agile Environment
- Ensure Static Analysis, Unit Testing and Code Reviews are diligently followed
- Collaborate with QA Support team and solve their problems
- Follow Test Driven Development, Agile practices diligently.
- Continuously learn the new technologies and use it product appropriately
- Spring Framework, JPA, Database Design and Design Patterns.
- Knowledge Jira Software.
- Bit-Bucket for Source Code Management.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, REST API documentation like Swagger.
QMetry Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here