Qualcomm Hiring 2024 : Are you a tech whiz with a passion for troubleshooting and exceeding expectations? Do you crave a vibrant, fast-paced environment where learning never stops and your contributions impact the world? Then look no further than the Qualcomm IT Support Analyst position – your gateway to a front-row seat in the tech revolution.
The detailed information about Qualcomm Careers opening as follows.
Qualcomm Recruitment Drive Overview
Job Title : IT Support Analyst
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary : 10 LPA+
Experience :1+ Preferred….
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/BSC/MCA/MS/M.Tech or Related
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
1) Candidate will be required to work different shifts Provide first level technical support with an emphasis on customer service for PC, Linux, UNIX, networking, enterprise applications and printer problems
2) Act as central point of contact for peripherals and office systems technologies such as e-mail clients, broadband access, remote access methods, software-based firewalls, virus scanning software for Qualcomm’s employees worldwide
3) Answer incoming customer phone calls and e-mail while providing superior customer service
4) Responsible for the ownership of incident creation, resolution and closure
5) Utilize current problem and knowledge management software in accordance with standard operating procedures to track all inbound calls, e-mails and service requests
6) Actively listen to each customer’s request; confirm an understanding of the issue, diagnose the problem and provide an accurate solution
7) Document all call information including troubleshooting steps that pertain to a successful resolution and closure of the customers issue
8) Utilize basic networking functions and support for e-mail clients is essential
‘1) Good verbal and written communications skills
2) Must be able to enunciate clearly over the telephone
3) Must be able to interpret a customers’ needs, communicate clearly and concisely via e-mail; have outstanding customer service skills, excellent troubleshooting skills and the drive to assume more responsibilities
4) Minimum of two years practical experience in the computing industry and corporate service-desk computing environment
5) 7/365 availability is required. 24×7 shift model
6) Good troubleshooting skills in Windows 10 O/S, MS Office tools, Mail Client (Outlook), Printers and basic networking
7) Requires experience with two or more of the following: Windows based OS’s and basics of UNIX or Linux operating system
Minimum Qualifications:• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1+ year of experience in IT, Engineering Support, or related area.
• 1+ year of experience in operating system or software application troubleshooting (e.g., root cause analysis, debugging).
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Qualcomm careers portal link.
Qualcomm Apply Link: Click Here