Qualys Recruitment Drive scheduled for B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc for the freshers jobs position as Technical Support Engineer. The detailed eligibility criteria and Hiring Process of Qualys Entry Level Recruitment For Freshers as well experienced are given below.
Qualys Recruitment Overview:
|Job Title||Technical support engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/MCA/BSC/BCA Or Any Graduate|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
Jobs Description :
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated technical individuals that have the desire and capability to think outside the box to solve complex problems. The Technical Support Engineer – Security Applications acts as the main point of contact regarding technical issues, and will work directly with Development and QA teams to facilitate resolution. This role will suit an individual who excels in a challenging and dynamic environment, enjoys world-class support, and is technically motivated.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on solid networking knowledge and have previous experience in a technical support role, and must be able to adapt quickly to any technical challenge. You must have a strong Windows foundation and/or solid Linux/Unix experience in an enterprise environment. The candidate must be passionate about security, and individuals with CISSP/CEH or equivalent are preferred. The applicant will have a deep understanding of network services and how they work from a protocol/configuration level.
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
- 0-1 year of experience in a technical support role.
- Vulnerability Management, Web Application Security/Firewall application support experience is preferred
- In-depth TCP/IP understanding.
- LAN/WAN infrastructures.
- Common OS services(IIS, BIND, Apache, AD, WINS, Samba, SSH).
- Strong knowledge of current firewall, Intrusion Detection System technologies, and Network Vulnerability Scanners.
- Outstanding troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor of Science, preferably with a major in Computer Science or equivalent experience
How To Apply :
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same on following link.
Apply Link: Click Here