Quick heal is hiring fresher graduate candidates in the field of Computer Science/ Information Technology for the role of QA Engineer-I across Pune location in India. Interested candidates can read the job description carefully before applying.
Quickheal Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
|Job Profile||QA Engineer I|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA|
|Batch||2017 – 2021 Batch|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Drive Location||Remote Online|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
Quick Heal Technologies Limited which was formerly known as CAT Computer Services (P) Ltd started as a computer service center in 1995. Through constant innovation and technology adaptations it established itself as a complete IT security solutions provider and renamed the company as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Eligibility Criteria for Quickheal Recruitment:-
- Bachelors degree in IT/ Computer science.
- 0-4 Years of relevant hands-on experience in testing with retail/enterprise products.
- Good knowledge & experience in Test case designing, Test execution and effective reporting of defects.
- Understands the concepts and is hands-on with at least one of below:
- Automation tools [generic test automation frameworks -data-driven, key-word driven ] or
- Security Testing
- Performance Testing.
- Well versed with operating system internal knowledge and its interdependencies with applications.
- Good analytical and program solving skills, excellent written and oral communication, self-starter and motivated.
As a Test Engineer you would be responsible for the creation and execution of test cases to ensure quality throughout the release schedule. You will document test scenarios/test cases, report early defects along with the test results.
- Develops a strong functional and architectural understanding of the product/system under test.
- Builds a clear understanding of functional and non-functional testing requirements.
- Identifies use cases/scenarios and converts them to prioritized and effective test cases.
- Executes functional and non-functional tests including automated scripts.
- Reports early defects supported with all the required information in the “first go” and takes timely follow-up for the same to close the defect.
- Communicates test results to identify risks, dependencies and escalate the same in timely manner.
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC standard methodologies and QA processes.
- Test case design, priortization, test execution & defect reporting
- Troubleshooting/Debugging skills and RCA
- Automation/ Security Tests / Performance tests- Know how and hands-on with any one
Testing Skills : “Test-to-fail” Mindset, Test Planning, Test Design, Test case Prioritization, Defect Reporting, Troubleshooting/Debugging.
Functional Testing: System / Integration / Regression / Usability/UI / Web / Database / Localization Testing, Exploratory Testing
Non Functional Testing : Security Testing / Performance Testing / Reliability Testing / Interop/Compatibility Testing.
Operating System : Windows/Linux/Mac/Mobile OS
Web/Cloud/Network/APIs: Technical understanding of various technologies and stacks, along with associated benefits/limitations.
Tools:Sysinternal Tools, Debuggers, Appium, Wireshark, OS monitoring tools
Automation: Scripting/Python/Java/Selenium/GoLang/Powershell, Jenkins, SVN/CI-CD/
Softskills: Communication and listening skills, Critical and Technical Thinking.
Interested and eligible graduates apply on the following Quick Heal Technologies ASAP.
Apply Link: Click here to apply