Rapiscan Systems Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring freshers of as a Graduate Engineer Trainee for the Hyderabad office location.
About Company: Rapiscan Systems is an American privately held company that specialises in walk-through metal detectors and X-ray machines for screening airport luggage and cargo. Rapiscan products are used to inspect baggage, cargo, people, vehicles and other objects for weapons, explosives, drugs and other contraband. Rapiscan Systems security and inspection devices can be found in a wide range of locations such as, airports, border crossings, railway stations, sea ports and terminals, government and military installations and nuclear facilities.
Rapiscan Systems Freshers Recruitment Drive 2021
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of EEE/ECE/CSE or MCA degree or equivalent experience.
- Freshers from reputed colleges .
- Experience as an internship
- Autonomous in development, design and resolving the critical issues of Software
- Primary responsibilities involve working with the design teams to effectively understand and implement the solutions independently.
- Develop the pseudo code/flow chart for the given design solution of the product
- Building the software for testing and product release.
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Ability to find creative solutions to moderately defined problems
- Familiar with software development process like waterfall, Agile/Scrum methodology etc.
- Mentor junior engineers and improving their problem solving skills
- Unit testing & debugging of production software
- Continually updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications…..
- Experience in OpenGL\OpenGL-ES
- Extensive Experience with WebGL and Three.JS
- Experience in using vertex shaders and fragment shaders on a graphic processor in order to achieve the best possible quality of graphics
- Experience developing image processing algorithms ( Histogram equalization, Dynamic Contrast, Edge enhancement etc) using WebGL 1.0 and 2.0
- Extensive experience on OpenGL frame buffers and textures
- Memory management in GPU
- Extensive Experience on Angujar.JS and JQuery
- Responsive Web Development
Nice to Have:
|2021 Batch||Off Campus||Mechanical|
|2020 Batch||Govt Jobs||Electrical|
- IDE Tools: Web Storm
- Experience in gaming development is a plus
- Configuration Management Tools: Maven, GIT, Ant, and CI tools like Jenkins or Hudson
- Knowledge of Screening and Scanning technologies is a plus
- Exposure to Security Systems domain is a plus
- Exposure to Test Driven Development is a plus
- Voice out issues and seek proactive help from other team members
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with very good teaming skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
The interested eligible candidates register on the following Rapiscan recruitment drive link.
Rapiscan Off Campus Apply Link: Click Here