Rapyder Cloud Solutions Off Campus Drive 2021: Rapyder Cloud Solutions is looking to hire the entry level/ fresher candidates for the role of AWS Cloud Trainee across Bangalore Location in India. The details about the Rapyder Cloud Solutions Off Campus Drive 2021 is described below.
About Rapyder Cloud Solutions:-
Rapyder is a Global AWS Consulting Partner, providing Cloud Consulting, Implementation, and Managed Services to Enterprises, SMBs, and Startups. As an Advanced AWS Consulting Partner, we have deep expertise in Managed Amazon cloud services, Cloud Migration, DevOps and Well-Architected Framework. With end-to-end cloud solutions across industry verticals, we’re a cloud partner that is agile, precise, innovative and quick with solutions providing 24/7 support & monitoring for our services.
Rapyder Cloud Solutions Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Job Title: AWS Cloud Trainee
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (0-1 year)
- We are looking for engineer with relevant 0-1 years of experience in AWS or Fresher who have already AWS trained/certified. They responsible for building AWS platform and Maintaining end to end solution. This includes anything between complex groups of AWS managed services to their corresponding core interfaces and services. Primary responsibility will be to work in a team and working on different layers of the Project Landscape.
- Handle the day-to-day management of clients cloud-based solutions. Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues Help customers successfully deploy and implement cloud computing solutions. Resolve technical support tickets via telephone, chat, email and sometimes in-person
- Help with Managed Services team.
- Write Scripts for DevOps and Automation
- Work very closely with Managed Services to avoid any delay in any resolution
- Willing to learn new technology skills in Cloud , Databases
- Capacity planning, administration, maintenance planning, support, security
- Carry out the advance level of troubleshooting on Linux OS and applications
- Extend Problem Resolution Support to Customers over email and phone.
- Installations of Various Tools like ElasticSearch, Clusters of No-SQL Databases, Apache, TomCat, JBoss etc
- Understand functionality and capability of a core set of virtualization and infrastructure automation tools
- Completes assigned activities within schedule
- Knowledge on core AWS services like VPC, Subnets, S3, EC2, storages services, RDS, lambdas, SFTP, EKS, API gateway, Cloudfront, Cloudtrail, Config etc.
- Work independently and as a part of result oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment with little to minimal supervision.
- 6months to 2 years experience from reputed professional college.
- Scripting knowledge in one of the following languages (Shell, Perl, Python)
- Basic knowledge of networking, DNS,
- Basic SQL and/or No-SQL Knowledge
- Any certifications in Windows/ RHCE/AWS Cloud space will be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills (mandatory)
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Cloud Trainee ASAP.
Rapyder Cloud Solutions Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here