Raytheon Off Campus Drive 2022 : BE/B.Tech | ME/M.Tech | Freshers 0-3 Year Experience Graduates | Bangalore
This opening is for a software verification and validation engineer to support Oxygen projects (DAL B) at Interiors software group of Collins Aerospace. Requires about 0-3 years of experience on DO178B/C V&V activities.
Overview Off Raytheon Off Campus Drive:
Job Title : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience: 0-3 Year
- B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Science/Electronics or Equivalent).
- Relevant industry experience on DAL B DO178B/C V&V and software certification documents.
- Familiar with SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- End to end software Verification and Validation activities as per DO178B/C guidelines.
- Assist in preparation of software certification documents as per DO178B/C guidelines (SVCP, SVR).
- Ensures compliance to Verification processes and standard work requirements.
- Will be responsible for software V&V according to desired specifications.
- Responsible for the Oxygen software verification and validation
- Develop Test cases from the software requirements.
- Develop Test scripts using ‘C’ and Python.
- Performing Structural coverage analysis.
- Participate in SOI Audits.
- Will be responsible for White Box Testing, Black Box Testing and Integration Testing.
- Verification of protocols, interfaces, and hardware subsystems requirements.
- Handle the configuration management tools, Requirement management tools, defect tracking tools and peer review process independently.
- Will work with multi-disciplinary teams such as Project engineering, software engineering, electrical design, safety and reliability.
- Full time responsibility as Lead Software Engineer.
- Test the software with quality and optimize I/O performance.
- Analyze and report the bugs and optimize the system.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Interact with US/Europe POCs for close coordination of the project activities.
How To Apply: The interested candidates can register on the following application link.
Apply Link: Raytheon Graduate Engineer Trainee