Refinitiv Careers Bangalore Hiring software Engineer
About Company : Refinitiv is a global provider of financial market data and infrastructure. The company was founded in 2018. It is jointly owned by Blackstone Group LP which has a 55% stake and Thomson Reuters which owns 45%. The company has an annual turnover of $6bn with more than 40,000 client companies in 190 countries
Job Title : Software Engineer
Work Location : Bangalore
Experience : Any
Qualifications : B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA/M. Sc (Computer Science)
Key Accountabilities :
• Accountable for code changes for the existing Projects
• Troubleshoot issues and advice the management if the change required in the trading platform
• Analyze the client requirements and document it as per the standards.
• Understand the trading workflow and come up with the solution to reduce the amount of work to improve the efficiency.
• Complete accountability of the requirements in which he/she works.
• Responsible for improving test case coverage and reducing customer found issues
• Working closely with Quality Analysts, and Designers.
• Ability to see inefficiencies in codes and communicate it to the rest of the team.
• Ability to take initiatives and come up with plans to help solve these issues.
• Strong Programming skills in C,C++
• Experience in Windows GUI Application development using Win32, MFC
• Knowledge of standard build and deployment tools such as Visual Studio, Git, Jenkins and Jira
• Ability to multi-task and engage productively on multiple projects simultaneously
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Strong exposure to multithreading
• Strong debugging skills.
• Strong exposure to OOPS concepts & Design Patterns
• Strong debugging skills
• Good exposure to windows internals & usage of tools like Windbg, Process Explorer, PerfMon.