Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023 : RIL hiring graduate freshers as wel engineers having 0-2 years of experience across India for the position of Graduate Engineering Trainee. There are multiple positions vacancies in Jamnagar Office Location.
The detailed information about Reliance Careers opening as follows.
Reliance Off Campus Drive Overview 2023
Job Title : Graduate Engineering Trainee
Job Location : Jamnagar
Salary : Best in Industry
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Experience : Freshers /0-2 Years
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
Job Description :
Job Responsibilities :
- To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology and Techno-commercial role.
- To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
- To understand processes and systems required for functioning of a company.
- Being a role model for all safety, health, environment and quality issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
- Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science and new business initiatives.
- Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
- Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
- Participate in key activities of refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives etc.
- Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop sound understanding of roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders.
Education Requirement :
First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Experience Requirement :
1. Delivered Seminars.
2. Led / Participated in a project.
3. Ability to Deep dive in discussions.
4. Ability to analyse.
5. Ability to understand the big picture.
6. Team player.
7. Ownership mind set.
8. Open to Learn.
9. Report writing.
10. Customer Value
13. ExcellenceExperience 0-2 years
Skills & Competencies :
- Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical process.
- Awareness of current technologies such as SAP / Mobility / Sharepoint / Java etc.
- Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
- Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
- Project planning and management skills
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Reliance careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here