Replicon off campus recruitment drive for 2020 Batch: Replicon hiring BE/B.Tech, BSC as well BCA , ME/M.Tech, MCA Freshers of 2020 Batch throughout India. The interested and eligible freshers attend the online test of replicon off campus drive on MyAnatomy.
Replicon Off Campus Recruitment 2021:
Job Title: Trainee Product Support, Trainee Solution Consultant
Job Location: Bangalore
- INR 21,500/ Month – for first 6 Months of internship
- INR 4 Lac / Annum after 6 Months
BSC/ BCA / Eng. Grad 2020 batch (CS / IT / ECE / EEE) · 60 % and above throughout (X, XII, Grad)
|Starts at||:||Fri, Jan 8 2021, 6:43 PM, IST|
|Ends at||:||Fri, Jan 15 2021, 6:42 PM, IST|
Replicon Off Campus Job Description:
Profile I: Trainee Solution Consultant:
A Solution Consultant at Replicon is a Techie, a researcher, a consultant and most importantly an expert in IPAAS. The solution consultant develops and implements solutions which integrate applications across platforms. The consultant also evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and ensures final solution meets organizational requirements.
A Trainee- Solution consultant will be trained on Replicon products, API, WebServices, Cloud Architecture and a leading IPAAS platform. On successful completion of training you will start out troubleshooting and maintaining existing integration solutions whilst continuously learning every aspect of Replicon’s Integration systems to eventually graduate to a Solution Consultant.
- Would be responsible for monitoring and maintenance for existing integration and automations.
- Prioritizing and addressing the reported incident based on its severity. Ensuring the stipulated business service level agreement is met.
- Take ownership of all escalations/queries and work with respective internal stakeholders for ensuring closure.
- Develop and deploy fixes for minor defects/issues
- Being proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Design and develop integration and automation solutions
- Contribute to full life-cycle application development/configuration including user requirements, specifications, design, application configuration, API service design, web services development, testing, documentation, etc
- Support in testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT
- Be an Subject Matter Expert with the ability to discover and demonstrate how effectively our solution can help companies with their business automation needs
- Analyze, understand the business process and document in detail
- Technical solutions expert with an aptitude for technical advising, troubleshooting, and analysis. With strong communication skills, you will be proficient in communicating technically complex ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Work closely with Implementation Consultants to review customer requirements and develop integration or automation solutions
Job Profile 2: Trainee Product Support
Replicon is searching for self-motivated, highly engaging individuals to join our Product Support Team in our Bangalore office as an “Trainee Product Support”.
- Ensure customer issues and queries are handled professionally and efficiently within the agreed SLA
- Works well with customers to maintain high level of customer satisfaction and develop strong relationships by being a consultant and providing right resolutions.
- Learn and stay current with product knowledge of Replicon’s software and its range of product solutions.
- Help our customers maximize their business benefits from Replicon’s solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering
- Knowledge of programming languages will be a plus
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Inclination towards technology
- Intermediate with MS Office