Replicon Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021 | Virtual Online Test | 2020/2019/2018 batch BE / BTech / BSc/BCA Across India
Replicon is searching for self-motivated, highly engaging individuals to join our Product Support Team in our Bangalore office as an “Intern – Product Support”. The Intern – Product Support in Replicon is not only a Support Professional, but also a researcher, a tester and a consultant to both customers and Product Management Team.
In this role you will be working with customers from all over the world resolving Level 1 customer issues, escalating critical issues to Tier 2 teams and reaching solutions that are mutually beneficial to Replicon and its customers.
Position: Product Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: · INR 21,500/ Month – for first 6 Months of internship · INR 3.3 Lac / Annum after 6 Months
- Education: BSC/ BCA / Eng. Grad 2018/19/20 batch (CS / IT / ECE / EEE)
- 60 % and above throughout (X, XII, Grad)
Top Companies Hiring Freshers, Off Campus Drive : Apply Now
Replicon Off Campus Job Description:
Key responsibilities will include providing pleasant and professional customer service and technical support to current and potential customers of Replicon’s Product Suite and related environment via Telephone, Email and Chat.
Applying technology in multiple ways to configure the product and helping the customer’s resolve all queries related to Replicon products. Solid understanding of product’s advantages and limits and suggesting ways of improving the product via internal escalations.
Ensure customer issues and queries are handled professionally and efficiently within the agreed SLA Works well with customers to maintain high level of customer satisfaction and develop strong relationships by being a consultant and providing right resolutions. Learn and stay current with product knowledge of Replicon’s software and its range of product solutions. Help our customers maximize their business benefits from Replicon’s solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering
- Knowledge of programming languages will be a plus
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Inclination towards technology
- Intermediate with MS Office
Free Full Stack Development Counseling with Job Offer: Register Now
- The online test is LIVE
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further online interview process
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining’s
Selection Process :
- Level 1: Online Test
- Level 2: Technical Interview
- Level 3: HR Discussion
Last Date Of Exam: 19th April 2021
How To Apply : Click on the following apppy link and register you will get online Test Link