Resideo Off Campus Recruitment 2022 : Resideo Technologies Careers hiring graduate freshers as well Early Careers 0-2 Years Experience across India for the position of Software Engineer.
Resideo Recruitment Overview 2022
Job Title : Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : Best in Industry
Experience : 0-2 Years
Qualification : BE/B.Tech/MCA or Equivalent
Batch : 2022/2021/2020 or Any
About Company :
Resideo is a leading global provider of critical comfort and security solutions primarily in residential environments and distributor of low-voltage electronic and security products. Building on a 130-year heritage, Resideo has a presence in more than 150 million homes, with 15 million systems installed in homes each year. We continue to serve more than 110,000 professionals through leading distributors, including our ADI Global Distribution business, which exports to more than 100 countries from more than 200 stocking locations around the world. Resideo is a $5.0 billion company with approximately 13,000 global employees.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
Job Description :
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and integrating sophisticated systems and software for the latest home security & automation IOT devices. You will use your technical expertise to implement features targeted for the consumer cloud services which enable millions of end users (home owners) to command and control their home or business from anywhere, anytime on any mobile devices; Control and manage the security system and smart home devices likes garage doors, thermostats, lights, locks, video doorbell, cameras, and more.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Computer Science Engineering, Electronics & Communications or its equivalent)
- 0 to 2 years IT/Engineering Experience
- Strong knowledge in the fundamental concepts of OOP and Database
- Good exposure to coding / programming skills; preferably in C#, .NET Core, HTML5 & SQL
- Strong knowledge on Data structures and Algorithms
- Strong in analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision
- Should have basic understanding in SDLC / Agile methodologies
- Experience in API / Web programming can be a value add
- Should be a good team player and able to communicate effectively with project teams and stakeholders
- Should be a fast learner; Can quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
How To Apply:
The interested and eligible graduates register for the same position on following Resideo careers portal link.
Apply Link: Click Here