Rocket Software Hiring Freshers, BE/B.Tech/MCA As well other IT graduates as a position of Software Engineer.
Rocket Software Freshers Recruitment 2020:
Job Title: Software Engineer I
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. BE/B.Tech/MCA/BS/M.Tech
The Software Engineer-I designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand hardware and software systems and platforms.
- Provide software development support.
- Write code for portions of an application.
- Work closely with and learns from the engineering team.
- Apply techniques and methods learned in prior courses.
- Assist in carrying out tasks requiring adherence to prescribed methods of design.
- Learn basic programming while working in a team.
- Using current programming languages and technologies to write code.
- Learn to work within a team.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, accountable & dependable.
- Respond to learning suggestions positively.
- Open to coaching.
- Learn how to document and communicate on technical topics.
- Learn about the mainframe and how it connects with who Rocket is.
- Learn about the foundation of the markets Rocket serves.
- Minimum of <1 year of software engineering experience.
- Strong desire to program software in the real world.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages.
- Can-do attitude
- Curious and asks “why”
How To Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates apply on the following Rocket Software Careers page link.