Safesend off campus drive Hiring Freshers of BE/B,Tech as well MCA for the position of Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore Office Location.
Job Title ; Associate Software Engineer
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: As Per Industry Standard
Education : BE/B.Tech/MCA
Job Description :
The Associate Software Engineer Trainee will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Associate Software Engineer Trainee will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products. The Associate Software Engineer Trainee will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Demonstrate creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation
- Identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Engineering Manager.
- Participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
Apply Link : Click Here