Salesforce Off Campus Drive 2023: Salesforce invites application from BE, B.Tech graduates for the Salesforce futureforce program.
Salesforce Hiring Overview:
Role: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Top Companies Hiring Freshers: Apply Now
Batch : 2023/2022/2021 or Any
Futureforce is for college students wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies 5-years-running and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” 8-years-running. Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Customer Success Group: Role Description:
- Assisting customers in solving their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, fixing, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Designing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating outstanding analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Handling customer expectations and the customer experience to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities. Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Superb Communication – Verbal and Written
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certification
- Super Badges in Salesforce Administrator/Developer etc
- Solid Grasp of HTML, XML, API, SQL
- C, C++, Java, RDBMS and OOPS concepts
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Solid grasp of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.,
- BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer Science or from circuit branches background
- Willingness to work in flexible shift timings. Work hours can however change depending on Business Requirements.
Salesforce Apply Link: Click Here