Salesforce Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022:
Salesforce hiring BE/ B.Tech to recruit the candidates for the role of Associate Member of Technical Staff across Hyderabad, Bangalore locations in India. Desirous candidates may apply to the post after reading the complete description.
Salesforce Recruitment Drive 2022 Overview:
Job Title: Associate Member of Technical Staff
Job Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Batch: 2022 Batch
- B.E/B.Tech graduating in 2022 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent disciplines with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
Are you interested in building the next generation chat product? Join our team and build a completely new messaging experience on a brand new tech stack. Transform the industry by empowering admins, developers and end users with an application that is easy to use, performant, scalable, highly available and secure chat experience.At Salesforce, our engineers are always learning new things. We pride ourselves on writing high-quality code and maintainable systems that make our lives easier across the technology stack. Every engineer works on exciting, meaningful projects that impact our technical and product strategy.
- Provide technical expertise in the feature design and act as guard of code and product quality
- Build breakthrough features for enterprise that users will love on mobile – with a focus on design and usability
- Prototype and build innovative features using Rest APIs and Java
- Solve complex business problems while ensuring the product is highly scalable, secure, and performant
- Grow and scale our product and servers, applying the latest technologies and best practices
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers to define new features, and help map the future
- Mentor your peers or be mentored by your peers in various in-house mentorship roles and challenge yourself to grow. We value continuous growth!
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Expertise in Rest APIs, server-side performance, instrumentation, and security issues.
- Demonstrated strong design experience designing scalable and highly available systems.
- Backend design experience with Java and developing APIs.
- Fluency in object-oriented programming and experience with at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Experience with Relational databases and SQL is a plus
- Have a strong quality mindset and deliver features on time with high quality
- Experience in automated testing, including unit and functional testing.
- Understanding of the Agile process and continuous integration.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working closely with cross-functional teams across geographical locations.
- Positive attitude, great team player, and continuously improve the team, the product, and the company.
- Experience with Real time chat or messaging products is a plus
How To Apply for Salesforce?
The interested and eligible candidates register on the following Salesforce off campus drive
Apply Link: Click Here to Register SalesForce Off Campus