Samsung Off Campus Drive 2021:- Samsung Electronics is hiring fresher candidates for the role of Software Developer across Chennai location. Detailed job description is given below.
About Samsung Electronics:
Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol. Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company.
Samsung Off Campus Drive 2021
Job Roles: Software Developer
Eligibility: B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA or Related
Eligible Batch: 2019, 2020, 2021 Batch or other
- Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field in a reputed institution
- 0-2 years of professional experience in software development with most of them from a product company
- Proficient in web development(Backend & Frontend)
Samsung is seeking a passionate, and talented software engineers who have experience building innovative & high volume applications. This is a high visibility team where you will get a chance to make a positive impact on customer experience.
Samsung Ecommerce is currently in the process of expanding its marketplace platform to add more features and to expand it globally.
As part of the team, you will:
- Be responsible for expanding the feature set of the platform in an extensible and scalable manner
- Work end to end on micro-services and SPAs built on cutting edge technologies like Nodejs, Golang, and React
- Work with great Engineers and solve difficult problems aimed at making the customer experience seamless
- Get challenged on your DS & Algorithm skills and Design patterns every day
- Get the experience of building products from the scratch and taking them all the way to production
- Learn from veterans on the nuances of building software as well as get guidance on your career growth
- Teach and groom junior developers and help them to produce great code
- Work with business and provide solutions to problems faced by customers
- Expert knowledge of Software Engineering best practices, Software development life cycle including coding standards, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- The ability to take a project from scoping requirements through the actual launch of the project as a team.
- Experience in communicating with other technical teams like Test, Product, and Management to collect requirements, review test cases, and translate the product requirements to technical requirements.
- The ability to work independently or as a team with the guidance of the Managers
Interested Candidates Apply on The following Link before link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Register Samsung Off Campus Drive