Samsung Off Campus Recruitment 2022:
Samsung Research Institute is hiring fresher graduates for the role of Developer – Engineer across the Bangalore location in India. The detailed job description of Samsung Recruitment 2022 is available below.
Samsung R&D Institute India-Bangalore (SRI-B) is the largest R&D Center outside of South Korea and a key innovation hub in the Samsung group.
With the best of talent from India and overseas, our focus is on creating cutting-edge technologies across multiple areas of Communications (5G, Network), Multimedia (Camera ,AR), Intelligence (Voice, Vision, OnDevice) ,Services (Web , Dev Op) and IOT (Cloud, IoTivity) across Samsung’s business, that transform lives and user experiences both globally, as well as in local markets.
Some of the recent awards won by Samsung
- Forbes #1 Best Employer 2021
- Interbrand’s #5 Most Valuable Brand 2020
Samsung Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Developer – Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria :
- 2021 batch B.E. / B.Tech, M.E / M.Tech / Dual, MSc
- Branches : CS / IT, ECE, EEE, Mathematics & Computing
- Good academics (CGPA – 7 and above)
- Good pH score
Shortlisted candidates to undergo the following selection process –
- Samsung Online Challenge (3 Hrs)
- 2 Rounds of Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Ability to solve problems using appropriate Algorithms and Data structures
- Ability to write clean executable code – strong programming skills
- Strong fundamentals in Computer Science
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong desire to ‘Inspire the World and Create
The selected candidate(s) would be primarily working on Software R&D projects and they will be further mapped to any of the below mentioned CoEs based on their interest and business requirements –
- Intelligence (Voice, Vision, OnDevice, Data)
- Multimedia (Camera, AR)
- IoT (Cloud, IoTvity)
- Modem (5G, Network)
- Services (Server Tech, Web)
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 30th May 2022. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 31st May 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here