SAP Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring entry level recent graduates as Associate Java Developers with average Salary : 10 LPA.
SAP Off Campus Drive Overview
Role – Developer Associate – Java Microservices
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary : ~ 10 LPA
Experience : 1-3 Years/Hands On
Not getting a job, learn full-stack development with 100% placement* Register Now
Qualification : BE/B.Tech, BSC/BCA, MCA, ME/M.Tech/MBA or Related
Role Description :
CXS Development Team in Bangalore is a front runner when it comes to adopting the right technology to provide business value to the customers. Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, DevOps and User Assistance. The team is proud to be responsible for two highly successful products in the market – SAP Cloud ALM and SAP Focused Run. These products have a multi-year roadmap to deliver innovations to customers.
We are on the lookout for a Java Developer, who enjoys solving complex problems.
- Implement product backlogs in time, with high quality built-in, using appropriate technology, test-driven-development, peer reviews, automated unit tests.
- Self-learn new technologies and apply those in the product development.
- Collaborate with colleagues in different locations via objective conversations, using professional artefacts (Wiki, UML, etc.)
- Regularly share learning for self and achievements for the team, in various meetings including the sprint reviews. Share open and objective feedback in sprint retrospective meetings.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong technical skills with technologies like Java, Springboot to develop highly-performant and scalable software products
- Working knowledge of Scrum, Test Driven Development
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1- 3 years of hands-on experience with software product development.
- Hands on experience in developing cloud native applications using Java & Spring Boot, and Microservices Architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Apply Link: Click Here to apply