SAP Recruitment 2021:
SAP Labs is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Associate Developer across Bangalore Location. The details about the SAP Recruitment 2021 is described below.
About SAP Labs:
MARKET leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable more than 170,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Recruitment 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Developer (Golang, Kubernetes)
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-2 years
- 0-2 years of relevant experience with Masters/Bachelors in Computer Science from IITs, IISc, NIT’s
- Love for coding and preferably strong working knowledge of atleast one programming language (Go preferred but not a must).
- An understanding of Unix/Linux internals and passion for solving system engg problems.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong grasp of data structures and algos.
- Exposure to the infrastructure layers provided by one or more hyperscalar like (AWS/Azure/GCP/Openstack/VMware etc. ) would be a plus but not a must.
- Good communication skills to work with diverse community globally.
The Kubernetes core team is adopting the Kubernetes open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized SAP solutions and business applications. Evolving and enhancing SAP’s open source project “Gardener” https://gardener.cloud as SAP’s way to provide a homogeneous and universal Kubernetes-based container management is the key deliverable of this team, in close collaboration with the other teams in other SAP locations. Project “Gardener” provides solutions to run and orchestrate Kubernetes clusters on public cloud, hybrid or SAP owned infrastructures for a variety of enterprise use cases.
As an associate developer, you will be work on the stories shaping the future of SAP Business Technology Platform, which is the underlay for all SAP Cloud solutions.
- With the core work centered around our Kubernetes Cluster service offering, you will be invovled in shaping one or more of the following activities from the location –
- Managing machine/nodes of the cluster across different cloud providers via machine controller manager and driving the community to adopt it for different providers like AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Building a highly available etcd with multi-node deployment and backup-restore capabilities to ensure cloud native service and applications to run on top.
- Optimizing the control plane of a Kubernetes cluster targeting the resource utilization of resources like cpu/memory/disk consumed by the various deployments.
- Contributing to open-source community in consuming Gardener by presenting your work in conferences like KubeCon and others local meet-ups.
- Working with geographically distributed teams.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Associate Developer through online mode.
SAP Recruitment 2021 Apply Link: Click Here