SAP Off Campus Drive 2021: SAP Labs is looking to hire the candidates for the role of Support Associate across Bangalore Location. The details about the SAP Labs Recruitment 2021 is described below.
About SAP Labs:
MARKET leader in enterprise application software, SAP (NYSE: SAP) helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
SAP applications and services enable more than 170,000 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
SAP Labs Recruitment 2021:-
Job Title: Support Associate
Job Type: Full time
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0-3 years
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / Technology
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Develop, test and maintain build system, CI/CD framework/tools
- Continuously looking for process optimization and innovation
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in a Linux environment
- Experience in Shell scripting. Working Understanding of (Python, Perl and/or Ruby) and Networking
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, docker-compose in a production environment. Experience maintaining applications in virtualized environments
- Experience with automation/configuration management
- Understanding of web application servers
- Need to have 0-3 years of experience in the areas of JAVA, Python, SAP ABAP, HTML5, Any UI, HANA DB, PL/SQL areas. SAP Product Knowledge, Exposure to Latest technologies like AI, ML & IoT will be added advantage.
- As CoE Engineer at SAP, understand business processes and technical architecture of customer landscape and suggest SAP Best practices to IT managers and executives. You have the chance to design and optimize complex IT landscapes, on which our largest customers run their businesses. Your area of responsibility will extend to deep technology root cause analysis and introduction of best practices for operations at complex SAP solutions
- You can grow fast in getting a top expert on new technologies and their root cause analysis and optimization secrets. You have to be a good team player as we act as a team also across the globally distributed Mission Control Centre’s, but also you need the ability to drill down into technical issues and solve difficult problems.
- As our customers are global players and communication with our colleagues all over the world is daily business, very good English language skills are necessary. To deliver our services globally to customers, travel of course, is part of the daily business.
- Experience/knowledge of administering application servers, web servers and databases (Tomcat, Nginx)
- Experience of Server Monitoring, Installations, DevOps Build, Release and Continuous Integration tools and frameworks such as SVN, GIT, ANT, MVN, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Grafana etc.
- Experience working with scalable networking technologies such as Load Balancers/Firewalls and web standards (REST APIs, web security mechanisms)
- Exposure to cloud services Cloud Foundry/AWS or GCP
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts of Support Associate through online mode.
SAP Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here