SAS Off Campus Drive 2021:
SAS is hiring Java Developer for the Pune Location from the fresher candidates. Detailed Job Description of SAS Off Campus Drive 2021 is available below.
In 1966, vast amounts of agricultural data were being collected through USDA grants – but no computerized statistics program existed to analyze the findings. A consortium of eight universities came together under a grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to solve that problem. The resulting program, the Statistical Analysis System, gave SAS both the basis for its name and its corporate beginnings.
SAS Off Campus Drive 2021 Overview:-
Job Title: Java Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: Freshers (2020- 2021 Batch)
- Fresher with B.E/B/Tech/M.E. / M.Tech. with computers background only.
- Passed out from reputed colleges with 70% and above percentage throughout. 2020, 2021 pass out.
- Designs and develops high quality, testable and scalable software solutions within established timelines while adhering to
- R&D best practices and processes.
- Actively involves other project stakeholders (e.g. managers, developers, user interface and visual designers, product managers) to ensure implementation satisfies functional requirements and is consistent with established R&D standards.
- Participates in project scoping and scheduling; tracks progress of individual tasks and alerts stakeholders of issues blocking or preventing completion of task.
- Ensures quality through functional, unit and performance testing; works closely with testing by providing thorough reviews of the test plan and communicates when updates to the plan should be made to cover code changes related to enhancements, redesigns and/or bug fixes.
- Maintains accountability for the entire life cycle of the code including support for both internal and external consumers.
- In collaboration with technical writers, authors appropriate level of design and technical documentation that satisfies both internal and external consumers
- Performs assigned primary responsibilities on discrete, well-defined tasks or projects of limited scope with close mentoring and supervision.
- Good programming, problem-solving, documentation, and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of one or more programming languages like Java, C, Go
- Knowledge of cloud and DevOps related technologies
- Foundational knowledge of application development, design patterns, software architecture
How To Apply:
Desirous can apply to the SAS Off Campus Drive through online mode. Eligible applicants will receive a further intimation regarding the shortlisting procedure.
SAS Off Campus Drive 2021 Apply Link: Click Here