SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment : State Bank of India inviting applications for the post of clerk in all india location having more than 8000 vacency . any Graduate Eligible
As per official notification online Application begins from 03 January 2020 and closes on the the 26 January 2020 .
Job Description SBI Clerk 2020
Name of Position : Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2020
Age Limit: 20 years to 28 years (Relaxation in Age limits as per government norms)
Selection Process : The selection will be done on the basis of online test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local Languages.
Become a Software Developer, Learn Full Stack Development Free With 100% Placement Register Now
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern:
- Preliminary Examination : The exam will have Objective Type questionss for 100 marks will be conducted online from English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability.
- Main Examination: The exam will have online objective questions from four subjects i.e.-General/Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of submission of online application: 03 January 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 26 January 2020
- SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination: February/ March 2020
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Fee:
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs 750/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – No Fee