Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022
Schlumberger is hiring Associate Test Engineer for the Pune Location from the fresher candidates. Detailed Job Description of Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022 is available below.
Schlumberger is the leading provider of oilfield services, focusing on innovative technologies for reservoir characterization, drilling, and production. We€™re also a leading employer in our sector€”with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities. We leverage strong local experience and the diversity in thought, background, and knowledge that more than 140 nationalities bring.
We employ over 120,000 people and work in more than 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today€™s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that€™s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you. Further information about Schlumberger can be found at www.slb.com
DATA & ANALYTICS: Schlumberger is embarking on a multi-year corporate transformation. The Data and Analytics group is focused on the implementation of Data and Analytics solutions to enable the corporate transformation and has been identified as a key pillar in the Global IT strategy, a platform for transformation and enablement into a modern and mobile workforce. Schlumberger is seeking qualified candidates to join the Data and Analytics team.
Its Pune center is key to this transformation. Schlumberger believes that the Pune center will become the cornerstone of its digital transformation and the hub for its business systems service delivery, data and digital delivery with a strong capability of sustaining, solutioning and innovation. The Centre will stand for the highest standards in Software Engineering and Application Development and Maintenance within the company.
Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview:-
Job Title: Associate Test Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Rs. 6.5 LPA – 15 LPA
Experience: Freshers (2020-2021 Batch)
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2022
- No Backlogs Accepted
- 0 to 1 years of experience in Manual/Automation/Performance testing
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
Schlumberger has an opening in Pune, India for an Associate Test Engineer, who will be responsible for working with Commercialization team in testing the SAP or DES applications. He will be associated to work on QA activities for applications under one of the value streams like Hire to Retire, Market to Cash, Demand to Deliver, Acquire to Retire, Risk to Integrity and Record to Report.
- Associate Test Engineer will be responsible for working with Commercialization team in testing the SAP or DES applications.
- He will be associated to work on QA activities for applications under one of the value streams like Hire to Retire, Market to Cash, Demand to Deliver, Acquire to Retire, Risk to Integrity and Record to Report.
- Create a culture of integrity and compliance
- Create the test scenarios and test cases for SAP releases / application new enhancement and production incidents reports related to assigned applications
- Perform test case execution and raise defects – follow up with stakeholder and get it fixed
- Create daily execution reports for testing progress
- Perform all types of functional/non-functional testing like sanity, smoke, regression, end-to-end testing/ load, stress endurance and volume testing etc.
- Perform test management activities in Azure DevOps and Microfocus – Application Lifecycle Management
- Follows the testing governance (standards, best practices, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and execute automation scripts with test automation tools like – Unified Functional Test/Selenium/Worksoft etc.
- Perform continuous testing execution using Azure DevOps
- Engage with the internal/external stakeholders to understand requirements and solution documents
- Work closely with developers, designers, and SMEs
- Ability to work in global distributed setting without supervision
- Self-driven, Motivated, Proactive, Systems Thinking
- Basic knowledge of any of the languages: Visual Basic, Python or Java.
How To Apply:
Desirous can apply to the Schlumberger Off Campus Drive through online mode. Eligible applicants will receive a further intimation regarding the shortlisting procedure.
Schlumberger Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Link: Click Here